Friday, December 18, 2009

Strawberries for Breakfast

For some reason, whenever I have slightly sugared strawberries for breakfast,the rest of the day seems that much better. Maybe it's those chemicals in strawberries that are in chocolate and pepperoni...not sure.

I've been slowly adding music to my music library for a while; a lot more recently than I have been in , and now it's slowly growing into a monster! I love it though, because that means that my playlists will truly be something fearful to behold. The most recent addition to the library is Depeche Mode. Now a lot of people listen to a song by DM and think that it's something below them or that it's 'techno'. Those people really don't know what's up. If you listen to the lyrics,you'll find out that most of the songs have a deeper meaning than just what they're proclaiming. If you're in a thoughtful or philosophic mood, this stuff's the music you want to listen to!

As for sleep, I was dying yesterday,and I finally got an hour at five or so, and then at seven, I didn't wake up till eleven. And at eleven pm, I just checked the clock, turned off my alarm and then went back to sleep till 6:50 am. Now that's a buttload of sleep for somebody who has trouble sleeping. I feel awesome right now. A little cold, but awesome. Correction...very cold!

Also, many people say that eggs and cheese are a nasty combination. I, on the other hand love it! Just easy-over eggs and cheese mixed gently in a bowl. Sure, it looks nasty, but the flavors are awesome! On that note- time for some breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment