Monday, January 4, 2010

The left of your body, the right of my mind

The title is a quote from one of my favorite bands: Live. Song title: Hero of Love.


Anyways, my New Year's eve was amazing, I couldn't have asked for more. Good company, dancing, alcohol-induced bliss, food, and a night apart from my parents. Normally I get sick either right before on on new year's, but this year I lucked out and got sick the day after, haha. Talk about luck.

I have been thinking about new year's resolutions,and have been wondering if it's even worth it. Sure, I try to change myself or do the right thing all year, but making a list can't hurt. It's only a once a year thing to do anyways.

~clean my room totally
~keep said room clean for more than a month straight
~get a job
~continue college
~dress better
~be happy

Sounds good for starters.

On another note, I've been sick for the past few days: fever, congestion, sore throat, etc. Cold symptoms. And I've been messing around with some food ideas.

For a warm drink, jello mix without the cold water. It's really sweet, but also really good~

With soups,Ramen in particular, it's really good if you add a little pepper and oregano for spices,dice up some carrots and some broccoli. If you feel inclined,m you can add chicken. I have as weird habit of adding rice to soup once I've eaten the original noodles first.

Combining honey with french fries is also pretty good, that or a frosty and fries. It's really unhealthy, but it's so good! The salty and sweet combination's surprisingly tasty.

Also, putting cinnamon in coffee is really good. A lot of people forget that cinnamon is in a lot of coffee (not to mention chai tea) and they don't even know half the time that it's in most of the coffee that you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment